Your first visit
At your first visit, your treatment co-ordinator will provide you with a brief medical questionnaire to complete.
We will then listen to you carefully to discover what you want to achieve for your new smile.
Following this, the orthodontist will examine your facial profile, mouth and teeth. This usually involves taking simple measurements and is completely painless.
Any necessary records (such as x-rays) are often taken at this visit so that we can then discuss with you the various options available to correct your smile.
We promise to:
- Welcome you into a relaxed and professional environment
- Listen carefully to your questions, concerns and needs
- Provide options and solutions that are clearly explained, suitable and affordable
- Undertake to do our very best standard of work for you at all times
- Provide a written quotation of all costs in advance of any treatment
- Make every effort to keep to your appointment time because we know everyone hates to be kept waiting
As a valued patient we appreciate your commitment to:
- Attend your appointments on time
- Provide adequate notice if you need to cancel an appointment
- Respect our staff and other patients
- Pay for your treatments on time and as requested
- Look after your brace and teeth as we advise
- Provide us with feedback and raise any concerns you have. That way we can resolve them and continually improve our service
- Help us to expand our practice by recommending us to your family and friends
Call 0151 645 5473 or email email@example.com